Introduction to engineering for the environment
Our experience is in:-
- concept engineering and design
- products and projects in mechanical engineering, as well as electronic and electrical engineering
- design for environmental elements
- product design and development engineering
- improving existing products
- sound, noise, acoustics and vibration. Mitigation and noise reduction through structural design
- structural analysis using software and structural monitoring and measurement using transducers to determine, i.e. natural frequencies and mode shapes.
- designing products to survive environmental elements and to operate reliably in their immediate environment,
- systems engineering,
We use this experience to design equipment and machinery. So that they withstand the environmental conditions around them. Both in natural environments and extreme environments.
We offer services relating to the entire product lifecycle, from cradle to the grave. We improve designs, investigate failures and determine root causes. We are well versed in all the aspects of a product's lifecycle.
We design and improve equipment and machinery to sustain its environmental elements. These elements are present in the natural environment and in extreme conditions. Design requirements highlight these conditions for several industrial sectors.
All our projects adhere to relevant, industrial, legislative and regulatory standards. These standards are present in aerospace, marine, automotive, mining and industrial sectors.
We design and engineer compatible products. We provide several engineering services to complement the design of your product. We provide managerial services in combination with engineering, process improvements and quality improvement.
Additionally, we also make your entire product recyclable.